Friday, May 8, 2009

Put Your Dream To The Test / John C. Maxwell

In this newest leadership book from John C. Maxwell, leads the reader through a well-considered plan for the reader sto see the necessary steps to successful transitions.

If you're familiar with Maxwell's other leadership series or books, this will probably not be new to you but for the beginner asking the questions how to see your vision, develop a plan, and execute for success, this will be a great starting point, giving you an ah ha moment when you complete your reading.

He points out that many people can get an idea, and perhaps the vision of what it looks like, but never realize what it feels like to achieve. There are certainly points of challenges. Maxwell demonstrates how to quench your fears, and how to provide a service while filling in a needed gap in society.

The ten questions asked and answered are:
  • Is my dream really my dream?
  • Do I clearly see my dream?
  • Am I depending on factors within my control to achieve my dream?
  • Does my dream compel me to follow it?
  • Do I have a strategy to reach my dream?
  • Have I included the people I need to realize my dream?
  • Am I willing to pay the price for y dream?
  • Am I moving closer to my dream?
  • Does working toward my dream bring satisfaction
  • Does my dream benefit others?
This is clearly a list of questions every entrepreneur or leader needs to ask from time-to-time. If you don't have the answers or need to develop a plan, then this is a book to help you achieve your dream success now.


Buy
Read





1 comment:

Terri Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! I bought this book Saturday and my husband and I are reading it together! I love it! We needed encouragement and I knew he is my husband's favorite author. It is already motivating us to live our dream. I intended to say something on it tomorrow:)