Tuesday, October 21, 2008

There's More Than Enough To Talk About!

Welcome to MUD Splats. The name is significant in that Mankind Under Development is ministry our name, but more importantly, it speaks to the condition we are all in--Mankind--Under Development. From the first breath to the last, we continually reach out for new experiences and test the environment. Sometimes we do okay, and other times, if you're like me you wish you would have made some other choices.

I have a lot of interests including politics, history, and world events. As CEO/President of an international organization, I am also passionate about teaching, mentoring and seeing people develop into their potential. You will find in the journey of this blog it will be inclusive of all the things that I am passionate about. My reading includes a daily mountain of international newspapers, blogs, reports, and oddball articles.


As a Christian, I am excited about biblical teaching and study. My history of faith development led me through the occult, cult, and world religions. So I'm sure we can find something to talk about (smile).

On the left you see two links. One is for Take Root and Write. I have two columns on that site: each Thursday the column Differences Encouraged is posted, and the second and fourth Wednesday Ministry Is A Lifestyle posts. I hope you will find these two columns an encouragement in your life.

November is going to be an intense month of words, gearing up for both the blog-a-thon, with
NaBloProMo; 30 days of consecutive days blogging. That reminds me of being back at a corporate position, can't call it a job because I was in my office more than my apartment. And 30-days of writing with NaNoWriMo, so I can get one of my books completed. That my friends is a lot of writing for the month of November! But I am up to the challenge.

Hey, you can also find me on Twitter and soon on Twitwall. http://twitter.com/susan_s_smith so we can keep up with each other.

Well, that's a little about me, more later. Hope to see you next time, and be sure to tell your friends. With so much to choose from, you just never know what the topic of the day will be--don't you just love surprises!

No comments: